In order to ensure that the quality of the plate, plate need to maintain storage temperature below 30 ℃, relative humidity is not higher than 60%; Exposure environment all air conditioning, it is recommended that the temperature at 25 ℃. If there is a big difference between the plate storage environment and the exposure environment, in order to avoid moisture on the plate surface, the unopened plate can be placed for 12 hours before being opened for use.
When the plate is stored, it should be placed on the wooden bracket. It is recommended that the height of the plate should not exceed 30 packages/pile, and the plate should not be placed near the heat source such as water tank or dryer or where there is direct sunlight. It should be used as soon as possible after opening the seal. If it needs to be stored for a short time after opening the seal, it should be placed in the packing box and take shading measures.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Problems encountered in plate making and printi...
- CTP plate features and advantages and disadvant...
- CTP plate rapid output tips
- CTP version of thermal sensitivity
- How to solve the problem of CTP version scratches
- How to maintain CTP edition correctly?
- CTP version manufacturer's domestic demand
- How to make CTP version more environmentally fr...
- Technical specifications of CTP plates
- The characteristic and characteristic of CTP sh...